Your cart is currently empty!
Welcome to the Cove website. When we say “Cove“, “Cove Collection”, “we”, “us” and “our” it refers to the Cove Collection business unit of Zinnium Proprietary Limited ACN 139 242 434.
Accuracy of information
Cove has made every effort to ensure information provided on this site is accurate and free from errors, however:
- The nature of computer, tablet and smartphone displays means that product images may be slightly different to the actual physical product.
- Product graphics are updated from time to time so the actual physical product may differ to the actual product images.
- Information presented may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- Information presented is continually updated providing additional content and information on new and existing products and correcting any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Cove shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products or services described on the website meet your specific requirements.
- Cove reserves the right to cancel or amend orders without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order) should any information provided by us be significantly inaccurate. In which case we will advise you of the inaccuracy and agree an appropriate course of action.
- Should any information provided materially effects your purchase decision, please advise us by completing the Customer Service Form.
- Should you become aware of any inaccuracies in information provided or have suggestions for improvement please advise us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the Get In Touch Form.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Cove, are acknowledged on the website.
- Cove, Cove Collection and the Cove Palm Device are Registered Trademarks owned by us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
This website allows us to sell our products and services to you through a secure online application. We use WooCommerce the WordPress eCommerce platform. It is hosted on Cloudways VULTR servers located in Australia.
You need to be 18
If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years then you may not interact with this website, included but not limited to completing forms, purchasing products or engaging generally in activities provided by this website.
The Website may contain links to other web sites that are provided for convenience only. Cove is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Cove offers Gift Cards that contain a code. This code is entered into the Gift Card field during the checkout process on this website. The Gift Card has a validity of twelve months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified in writing at the time of issue. Gift Cards are not refundable.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Cove does not take responsibility for any such damage caused.
Cove may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. These tools are provides ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Cove bears no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
If you provide feedback on Cove products or services you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us and that we are under no obligation to; maintain any comments in confidence, pay compensation for any comments, respond to any comments.
Cove does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
Changes to Website Usage Policy
Date: 1st June 2023